Monday, April 22, 2013




Hi all, yesterday I went on a mall date with my friend. We are pizza, got cupcakes, and saw 42. 42 is an absolutely amazing movie. If you aren't into sports movies I still recommend it. The movie made me cry the whole time, but it still had funny moments. I also stopped by Forever 21 and got some cute flats and got a couple bras from Victoria's Secret. All in all it was a nice day.

What I'm Wearing: It was a slightly bummy outfit day for me yesterday. I wore some thrifted shorts from goodwill, a white tee from cotton on which I 90's knotted, some black and silver sandals from target, and a pink bracelet from cotton on to help the kiddos in Uganda.

Bare with me I am still getting used to this blogging thing and better outfit of the days will come, this one was just so random. I'd love to hear about your weekends and I hope you all are having a fantastic Monday. Peace and love- Emily

P.S. Adriana Lima is my all time girl crush so enjoy her gorgeous face.

2 comments: