Sunday, April 21, 2013

Haul April 20th

Hi guys, for starters my name is Emily and I am 17. For my first post I thought I would introduce you all to my style and what better way to do that is with a haul. So yesterday I went shopping and I have not been to a legitimate mall in a while and I decided yesterday was a good day to spend my entire paycheck on clothes...yea the entire paycheck was spent in two hours of shopping. I probably sound like a shopaholic or something, but 1. who isn't? 2. I never do this and I was treating my self to some new spring thread 3. my pay check wasn't that large. Okay so here we go. Sorry for the weird shadows on my pictures, I thought it looked cool, but I don't anymore.

So I decided recently that I needed to not wear anymore black....well at least not buy as many black items of clothing. I have been really into denim lately and this dress from H&M was adorable and only $29.95

I'm about 5'9, but my legs are really long. Which means finding printed jeans or jeans in general that are long enough for my legs is extremely difficult. Leggings are a great alternative. These are also from H&M and were $14.95



I found this store that I had never ever heard of while shopping. It's called Cotton On and it's an Australian based store that helps kids in Uganda. The items are really nice and a really great price. The top two shirts were 2 for $25, the skirt $15, and the dufflle bag was $5 with any purchase. I also bought some sunglasses from H&M, bracelets from Cotton On, and a face wash from Lush. I hope you enjoyed this intro into my life. If you would like to follow me on instagram a @_starwanderer. Peace and love all. -Emily

4 comments: